- You may reprint, replicate, redistribute, or quote the content subject to the following conditions:
- The content may not be modified or altered. And the copyright notice may not be modified, altered or deleted. The source of the content shall be indicated.
- The content shall not be used in the way adverse to the interest of JPRS or the suppliers of the content.
- When you issue the work which quotes, reprints, or replicates the content, please send us a copy of the work.
- When you use the content for commercial purposes, please contact JPRS (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance.
You may link to this Website. However, URLs, except the top page, may sometimes be modified. Links to the Website may not be against the interest of JPRS, otherwise JPRS may decline the link.
This Website provides hyperlinks to third-party websites. JPRS is not responsible for the content of these websites.